Saturday ride day & Sunday race day.
Hosted by: Cradle to Coast MTB Club www.ccmbc.com.au
Event details will be provided closer to the event date.
As per the MTBA Mountain Bike Technical Regulations: Club-Level Events (2018) https://www.mtba.org.au/wp-content/uploads/Mountain-Bike-Tecnical-Regulations-CLUB-REGIONAL-LEVEL-EVENTS-V2.0-PUBLISHED-24-MAY-2018.pdf
- full-face helmets with a fixed non-detachable mouth-piece. The helmet must be fitted with a visor. Helmets with detachable mouth-pieces are not permitted. Open-face helmets may not be worn.
- a jersey or shirt covering the elbows must be worn as a minimum
- knees must be covered by full-length trousers and/or self-fastening knee or knee/shin guards expressly designed for off-road cycling.
- neck brace expressly designed for off-road cycling
- back and shoulder protection expressly designed for the purpose
- full-finger gloves
- elbow protectors and/or long sleeve jersey to the wrist
- goggles expressly designed for the purpose.
In Under 13, Under 15 and Under 17 categories, the following equipment is mandatory at all
times while on track:
- Full-finger gloves must be worn.
- Full length jersey – jersey must cover elbows at all times.
- Knee pads and elbow pads must be worn.
GEAR WILL BE CHECKED. NON- COMPLIANCE = NO RIDE.
St John Ambulance will be in attendance.
As per the MTBA Mountain Bike Technical Regulations: Club-Level Events (2018):
- All bikes must be presented upon registration and riders will not be given a start plate until their bike fulfils the requirements as stated
– all bikes must have two working brakes, one front and one rear;
– all bikes must be fitted with handlebar plugs;
– all bikes must have a maximum wheel diameter size of 29 inches;
– all bikes are subject to random inspection throughout the course of an event and those bikes not meeting the above requirements will be forfeited from immediate event participation and not allowed back into the event until deemed satisfactory by an event official.
Mechanical support will be provided (subject to availability).
Event changes including venue, date and/or time of events at the organisers discretion. An event may be cancelled due to extreme weather and/or fire danger; a refund will be provided where possible and the event rescheduled if practical.
Important: To participate a current MTBA membership/licence is required. This can be either a full Race / Recreational Membership, a Free Trial Membership (available online via the below link) or Day Recreation Permit (available at the time of online registration).
All riders must display a registered club number plate on the day to participate.
MTBA member and licence Information, https://www.mtba.org.au/membership/membership-types/
An annual MTBA licence is highly recommended if you are intending on entering multiple events / races throughout the year.
Senior 19+ years
Junior 13-18 years
Dirt master 3-12 years
A “Free Trial” membership is also available if you have not held an MTBA membership in the last 3 years (Note: the insurance with this membership is at a lower limit than that provided by a financial membership).
RIDE DAY RECREATION PERMIT
This licence is available to non-members and provides public liability & personal accident cover for the day. It is available to purchase when you enter online via the Event Registration Link.
Senior rec. permit $10 per event
Junior rec. permit $7 per event
With all these options available, there’s no excuse not to come along!
Not a member? No problem – Day Permits are available when entering.
Event village as at Dam on Paloona Dam Road.